03 December 2013

Week 3 Gallery

"Hi there!"
Peek-a-Boo Boy
Pups now move so fast. It is hard to get them in focus! Pink Girl is in focus here, though.
One cute boy in focus here!
Pretty Boy Walking
"My sister's neck is perfect to help me get up on this," concludes this girl.
"I have all the toys to myself!," celebrates this girl.

Balance Beam Girl
Boy Standing
2 Handsome Boys
"Dinosaurs taste delicious," assert these 2 pretty boys.
"I'm a baby bear. I'm sure of it," says the burly boy on the right.

Another Pair of Handsome Boys


"I'm a baby seal. I'm sure of it!"
"Are my whiskers not adorable?"

No doubt plotting world domination ...
Photo Bomb Pup
"Ready for a song?," asks this pretty girl.


Singing her heart out ...


Whatever song it is, she's a dedicated singer!

"I'm really lookin' at you. Can't escape my gaze!"
Song Over
"Don't you just want to smooch me?," asks this kissable boy.
"Bye now!"


No comments:

Post a Comment