05 November 2013

How Many Pups???

Flute had her puppy count X-ray this afternoon.

Big, but healthy and in good spirits!

Blurry photo, but Flute looks so pretty that I couldn't resist posting.

We went inside ...

And the X-ray showed ...

TEN!

Exciting!!!

Ten is the number I have felt strongly would be coming since early on in Flute's (then unconfirmed) pregnancy.

Not to sound too mystical, but Flute and I have a profound bond. I have to wonder if she might have somehow sent me a message to let me know. I imagine that those of you who live closely and have tight bonds with your schnauzers understand.

See Flute's X-ray and do your own puppy count! Are there 10 or more ...  ????

The Repro Vet Tech marked 11 pups here. The Vet was unsure so asked for another view.

They marked 10 skulls here, but said they could not rule out an 11th pup.

No comments:

Post a Comment